(meteorobs) Meteor Axis('s)?

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue Oct 13 21:22:09 EDT 2009

The earths gravitation is not a factor in meteor or meteoroid rotation.

There is a wealth of information available with a global search under
"meteoroid rotation". I suggest articles similar to these 3 below will
answer your questions Matt:

"General Properties of Asteroids" -csep10.phy.utk.edu
"IngentaConnectMeteoroid rotation" -ingentaconnect.com
"Fireball flickering: the case for indirect measurement of meteoroid
rotation rates" -adsabs.harvard.edu