(meteorobs) Update on NAVSPASUR.....Good News!

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Fri Oct 16 02:20:53 EDT 2009

Search under "NAVSPASUR, RADAR frequency" for articles which define
frequency.
Be aware that some Europian countries use a comma for a period. So read
other articles pertaining to reception frequencies.

Pay special attention to the URL that says "NAVSPASUR RADAR Experiments".

Using this system for meteors, wake trails, & Fireball detections is VERY
DO-ABLE, and is turning out to be simpler than what I had envisioned if the
RADAR required Ghz freq. circuits.

Ultimately this system will likely replace all ELF & VLF forward scatter if
the receiver software and antenna hardware, etc., is done properly. I see no
down side.....other than you will be detecting a lot of other space stuff
too, including the Moon.

YCSentinel