(meteorobs) Bright fireball above the Netherlands

Rainer Arlt rarlt at aip.de
Fri Oct 16 11:30:12 EDT 2009

Hi Karl and all,

> I'm receiving some fireball reports for the huge October 13th, 2009
> event. As the fireball was less widely observed from our longitudes
> than Dutsch or German ones, does anyone know who I can send the
> reports to, so that they could be more useful for trajectory
> reconstitution?

Since this fireball will not be captured by any network,
I think the best address the Thomas Grau from Germany
who has successfully reconstructed trajectories from
eye witnesses and found the meteorite. His fireball form
is at

  http://www.erfm.eu/English/Global%20English/erfm-fireballrep.html

Best wishes,
Rainer