(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for October 17-23, 2009

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 16:47:08 EDT 2009

All,

I'm not sure if this is significant, but there are reports of different
maximum dates. We on MeteorObs have Oct 22, and NASA's website has Oct 21 as a
 maximum.
The best time to look is before sunrise on  Wednesday, Oct. 21st
_http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/19oct_orionids.htm?list733722_
(http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2009/19oct_orionids.htm?list733722)

I know both mornings will be fine to watch, but which morning will be the
densest filament?

Thanks,
Anthony Florida, USA

In a message dated 10/16/2009 4:57:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,