(meteorobs) GODWI Obs: 19 Oct 2009 from Coweta, OK

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 17:50:48 EDT 2009

I got out last night from 0630 to 0800 UT under clear 5.3 skies.  Observed 5 ORI (-1, -1, +2, +2, +4), 5 SPO (+1, 0, +4, +3, +4) and 1 STA (+3).

Posted details to IMO.

Interested to see timing of the flurry Pierre observed.  Maybe I went to bed too soon.

Good luck to readers/observers the next few nights.  Weather is going to get dicey around here.  I will be attempting to view from NW Ohio tomorrow and Wed night.  Back in Tulsa Thursday, hopefully after a cold front has blown through and cleared things out.

Bill,
Coweta, OK