(meteorobs) orionids - Central Florida, USA

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 08:48:18 EDT 2009

I wanted more time to observe, but my alarm failed me. :(
I did get outside while still dark, under crystal clear skies here in East
Coast Florida, USA. In about 1/2 hour, I did manage about 5 Orionids, all
very  faint and short trains. The type that you may have missed if you
weren't looking  in that spot.
I will be out again tomorrow morning, and my alarm will NOT fail me this
time!

Anthony,
Florida, USA

In a message dated 10/21/2009 8:40:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,