(meteorobs) Dubious fresh impact crater in Latvia

Jim Pettit jimpettit at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:58:38 EDT 2009

Don't forget to click the backward and forward links at the bottom corners
of the photo. Pay special attention to the ones several clicks back...the
ones that show the hole in the center of the 'crater' glowing
incandescently...

Of course, the Daily Mail shows a photo of a different crater, along with a
notation about a "50-foot meteor":
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1222990/Fiery-meteor-creat
es-50-foot-crater-Latvian-countryside.html

But I would like to see the purported video footage...