(meteorobs) What's It Going to Be, { } or [ ]?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 11:20:20 EDT 2009

It seems recently that the prefix to meteorobs Subject lines varies
between [meteorobs] and {meteorobs}. Why? I've used { } in my mail
filter for a very long time. Yes, just meteorobs alone works, but what's
happening here? We seem to be oscillating on this now.

--

               1,595. That's the number of people who died in
               car accidents for a year's period after 9/11/2001

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>