(meteorobs) Meteor photography and fisheye lens advice please

Leo S l.stachowicz at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 30 12:30:08 EDT 2009

I don't think there is any up to date primer that includes discussion of
fish-eye lenses. Probably the most up to date primer is on Jerry
Lodriguss's site:
http://www.astropix.com/HTML/I_ASTROP/TRIPOD/TRIPOD6.HTM

What specific info are you looking for regarding fish-eye lenses?
Perhaps I can help.

Leo