(meteorobs) Observation July 14/15, 2009 from Serbia (late report)

Javor Kac mborion4 at guest.arnes.si
Thu Sep 3 18:23:07 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I made many meteor observations this past July and August. I hope to catch
up with report in the next couple of days.

My first observation in July was from my trip in the Serbian mountains. I
observed for an hour until the Moon started disturbing.
I did not see any bright meteors, but did note an early Perseid.

Clear skies!
Javor Kac
Editor-in-Chief
WGN, Journal of the International Meteor Organization

Summary report: