(meteorobs) [Bulk] Re: Question on an interesting meteor -Another Model.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue Sep 8 23:17:48 EDT 2009

Hi all,

An interesting aspect here is that depending on the angle of travel relative
to the photographer..... This meteoroid could be "Tumbling" instead of
having rotation around its axis of travel. Clockwise tumbling as viewed from
the nearside.

Tumbling of an irregular object would have the same appearance as we see
here photographically and might better explain the short (upper) periodic
outgassing.

YCSentinel