(meteorobs) Question on an interesting meteor -Enhanced Picture

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Wed Sep 9 12:30:35 EDT 2009

I've always considered the possibility that the spikes or jets I saw could
have been electrical discharges rather than physical paritcals. If so, then
the looping seen in Larry's larger meteor could be magnetic loops
highlighted by plasma. Just a thought. A timed photograph can take a single
bright event as if it were a photograph with a normal short exposure.

                                   Dave English
                              Oceanside, California
                               Ironleaves  Twitter