(meteorobs) Question on an interesting meteor -Enhanced Picture

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 9 13:17:49 EDT 2009

Hi Chris:
	Woops, my error re the shower identification and velocity.  Is there
that much difference between a ccd image and film if shot at the same
film speed?  I guess reciprocity failure would be a factor if using
film.  I would still like to see a video image of such a meteor as
the main body would have passed and you would just be examining the
train.
Ed