(meteorobs) Question on an interesting meteor -Enhanced Picture

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 10:53:55 EDT 2009

Nice photos Marco and Koen...I noticed while looking at them, that the
meteors that were photographed with a rotating shutter (the one's with chopped
up meteor images) and have the appearance of "ejected Material", the
"ejected  Material" portions do not appear chopped up like the meteor. If
something  was being ejected at high speeds, I would expect to see these trails also
 chopped up...but I don't. Instead I see a continuous image. Which
indicates to  me that the "ejected Material" had to be moving a lot slower than
something  being ejected at high speeds.
GeoZay