(meteorobs) Repost- Clear evidence forMeteoroidejecta/outgassing.

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:58:51 EDT 2009

Evidence can have multiple interpretations. And unless everybody puts forth
their interpretations, and opens things to discussion, truth is unlikely to
advance. Taking a fresh look at things is good science; ignoring evidence
that appears to argue against your position is bad science.

Potentially good ideas are not squelched by a closer look at the
observational evidence. They only go away (or more likely, fail to meet
their potential) if the developers of those ideas don't pursue them.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com