(meteorobs) Repost- Clear evidence for Meteoroid ejecta/outgassing.

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Thu Sep 17 14:18:39 EDT 2009

There may be an electrical/magnetic effect here that could account for the
forward motion of the plasma. I always felt that the spikes from the meteor
I saw move away form me may have been electrical discharges. Some years ago
in the experiments of tethers from satellites for electrical generation for
orbiting satellites/space stations, one of the tethers was coated with
something called RM400. This coating generated a visible blue electron
cloud from the solar radiation. RM400 had a copper base but other mineral
exxotic minerals too. The point is, the composition of a meteor may create
more visible reactions while entering the atmosphere than others.

                           Dave English

Quoting Pat <pat_branch at yahoo.com>:

> I agree researchers should not ignore evidence that refutes a position.
>  it
> seems the wind blown proponents are ignoring evidence also.

  I like the