(meteorobs) Repost- Clear evidence for Meteoroid ejecta/outgassing.

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Thu Sep 17 19:54:11 EDT 2009

That's more like it. I saw something about this on twitter. While you are
far below the meteor ablation area, a balloon could record daytime meteors,
and for that reason alone, this may be an idea worth persuing especially
during day time meteor showers. I would like to see a little more toward
the vertical.   Dave English

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/09/the-150-space-camera-mit-students-beat-nasa-on-beer-money-budget?