(meteorobs) Repost- Clear evidence for Meteoroidejecta/outgassing.

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 22:47:48 EDT 2009

Chris
What you are taking about is outside the means of most meteor observers. Your view is a great ideas.Full coverage of the upper atmospheric condition with radar which would produce data for a ground based observer to have access to would cost millions of dollar.Are you saying that getting closing to a meteor event would have zero value even if it gets you only 30% closer?How many on this group could afford such high speed imaging equipment much less radar?I was just trying to put out a low cost idea that may or may not resolve the issue at hand.Sorry for being a hertic of the main stream experts on this group.I will gladly withdraw and will remain silent.
Regards
Thomas