(meteorobs) Fw: Looking for advice

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Sat Sep 26 19:37:38 EDT 2009

I received this note and cannot answer it properly. Can one of you radio experts point Paul in the right direction? I will forward any replies to him.

Thanks!

Bob

I am wondering if you can give me some advice or point me in the right direction. I have been looking into radio meteor monitoring for some time now but I have run into a road block. I have the antenna, digital tuner and computer, I am having trouble locating or building the interface between the radio and the computer.

I am wondering what is the best way to do this? Can I purchase some type of device or can I go to my local radio shack and buy the parts that I need and build the thing myself. Also am wondering what software is used and a link to the site.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Paul