(meteorobs) ThomasAshcraft - Thankyou.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue Sep 15 00:50:42 EDT 2009

Finding a fireball photograph so rich in detail before it consumed itself
was a great of work on your part.

Regardless the nature & form of emission, the frontal waveforms as a "S" or
a reversed "S" above and below the axis of travel still seems (to me) to be
the appearance of oblique rotation or tumble that is not wind modulated. We
both deal in sinosoidal waveforms and it appears to stands out as being more
likely a mechanical rotation of the core mass itself IMHO.

Photographs referenced by others do not seem to have these specific sharply
defined reversed waveform frontal qualities in their wind modulated trains
or anywhere closer to the fireball head.

The general stream flows seem to be the same above and below the axis of
travel and appear as being swept backwards from forward motion of the
fireball without directional changes other than by winds afterward.

Again, a great find Thomas!.....

Larry

(My appology to Meteorobs on assuming personal remarks were coming from
their staff.)