(meteorobs) Possible daylight fireball caught on camera over Middlesex, UK 14/04/10

Kim Youmans meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 15 13:08:25 EDT 2010

Interesting video...here's my two cents (or maybe less! :) )

My first thought was a possible earthgrazer.  But, the object clearly passes in front (of some)of the clouds...hmmm

The object clear never changes shape whatsoever....hmmm

It takes 15 seconds or so to cross the camera's field, the slowest earthgrazer I ever recall seeing still only lasted about 15 seconds and it crossed from horizon to horizon...north to south....hmmm

I agree with Marco, it's a plane.

Kim Youmans