(meteorobs) Early Lyrid with forward scatter

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 21:04:03 EDT 2010

Thomas,

I have a Windows computer, and the file worked for me.

Anthony, Florida, USA

In a message dated 4/19/2010 8:11:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ashcraft at heliotown.com writes:

April  19, 2010

I captured a few early Lyrids fireballs last night though it  was cloudy
for most of the night.

I posted one all-sky camera movie  with two channels of radio forward
scatter.  I processed this capture  into a .mp4 file and also a windows
version as a .wmv file.
I am  wondering if the windows file plays okay on windows computers? If
not,  could someone send me an email and I will remove the file from my
site. I  think it should play okay though.  The windows movie is about
1.9  MB.

http://www.heliotown.com/Lyrids_2010.html

I am happy to be  able to report actual observations here now after a
long and relatively  cloudy winter.

Clear skies,
Thomas  |  New  Mexico
ashcraft ( at)  heliotown.com