(meteorobs) e-Radiant Translation

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 16:29:39 EDT 2010

The subject newsletter is available on the DMS website as a free-to-read .pdf, in Dutch.  Does anyone know how I might translate this into English?  It looks like the files are protected, so I have been unsuccessful using Google Translate, which handles (I guess unprotected) .pdf files, as well as text and .doc files.  This area of the site is current with recent issues including an article on a trip to Sudan.  The pictures alone are interesting, but I sure would like to read the articles.

If anyone knows that I am running afoul of the intent of the DMS, please let me know.  I don't want to be a freeloader.  Maybe I just need to learn that second language I never had time for.

Link:
www.xs4all.nl/~dmsweb/index.html