(meteorobs) Polish colour meteor spectrum

brahi at op.pl brahi at op.pl
Mon Aug 9 13:43:48 EDT 2010

Hello Ed and all :)

It's simple and effective method. I've found that two crossed grating of this type gives not four but even eight different spectras located around the light source. With this two gratings it's a chance to detect spectra of meteor located in any direction with respect to camera field of view.
Camera with 1.8/35 and these gratings is now located in eastern part of Poland, we organize the perseid campaign there. I hope that new spectra should be captured during next few days :)

Best greetings

Przemyslaw Zoladek
Polish Fireball Network