(meteorobs) Any benefits from "Meteorwatch"

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 16:51:38 EDT 2010

I didn't participate in their program last year, and don't plan to this
year because it seems to me to it would likely interfere with my regular
watch. Years ago I sometimes used my cell phone to call west coast
observers when I finished my east coast watch, but that is the closest I
have ever been to "real-time" reporting. But of course, that was before
Twitter.....

Clear Perseid skies to everyone!

Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net