(meteorobs) Need help identifying forward scatter transmitter location(s)

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 16:17:10 EDT 2010

Thomas - I assumed that you were still using the low power NTSC TV stations, not CW stations as you mentioned. Anyhow TV station 2 has its carrier at 55.25MHz and channel 3 is at 61.25 MHz. The list of all stations is found here (http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/tvq?state=&call=&arn=&city=&chan=02&cha2=03&serv=TX&type=0&facid=&list=1&dist=&dlat2=&mlat2=&slat2=&dlon2=&mlon2=&slon2=&size=9 ); you have several possibilities in Tx, Ut, Co and Az.

Bob