(meteorobs) Jack Horkheimer 1938-2010

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Tue Aug 24 11:52:53 EDT 2010

    Thanks for mentioning this, Joe. I'm frankly surprised by how little
commentary Jack's passing has generated on the various astronomy fora to
which I subscribe. He was a giant in astronomy outreach, making the
naked-eye sky more accessible for millions. 34 years, over 1700 weekly
programs. He will be missed.

    Bruce
    *****