(meteorobs) (meteors) Origin of ZHR?

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 13:32:44 EDT 2010

Dave - This morning as I was cleaning up some files, I found the 1891 vol I of the BAA Memoirs, and it specifically discusses the zenthial hourly rate. I believe that George Drobnock sent me the document so I do not have a link for it; if you want I could e-mail it to you. The document is ca. 13.5M.

Bob