(meteorobs) Quick Report: Geminids from South Carolina

Bias, Peter V pbias at flsouthern.edu
Wed Dec 15 08:27:01 EST 2010

Had another opportunity to see the Geminids last night (Dec. 14/15) from Lakeland Florida.  Just a short session between 11:40 pm EST and 12:03 am EST.  Nice skies with LM close to 5.5 and 20% viewing area obscured.  7 Geminids and 1 sporadic were seen in the short interval, with two of the Geminids at negative magnitudes.
  Pete Bias