(meteorobs) Quick Report: Geminids from South Carolina

Kim Youmans meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 15 10:30:00 EST 2010

I had a similar situation as you did, Mark...it was brutally cold and windy here
in East Central GA but very clear and dry, and I went out and casually observed
Monday night from 11:00PM to 1:00 AM and had very fine rates quite similar to
yours of about 30-40 Geminds each hour...but I was unable to access my cold
weather foot wear that night so the cold forced me indoors after two hours...

Kim Youmans