(meteorobs) Geminids 2010 radio observation

wolfento patrick at helios-site.be
Tue Dec 14 07:13:06 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I follow meteorobs for several years now, but I've never posted something. But since I don't see a lot of activity here about the 2010 Geminids I'm gone make a little contribution :). I've recently constructed a website were you can watch almost in realtime (1 minute delay) the, with a radio received, meteors. There is also a page with an, for the moment, six day overview of the Geminids. So feel free to surf to http://www.wolfke.be and view my results.

Regards,

Patrick Luyten,
Belgium, Europe