(meteorobs) videoobservations 20100115-20100121

Mikhail Maslov ast3 at ngs.ru
Mon Feb 1 12:04:01 EST 2010

RG> Very interesting data, do you have noted radiants from around
RG> Cancer/Gemini in the days around 18-19 January? Do you have
RG> saw January Coma Berenicids in the last days?
RG> Best greetings.
RG> Roberto Gorelli

No, I didn't make special search for radiants around Cancer/Gemini,
but all my results are available in the Web, so you could easily do
your own analysis using them.
On Coma Berenicides activity I could say that it is present, but on
very low levels, perhaps with ZHR=1-2. This activity is not consistent
and both arguable radiants of the shower (COM and CBE) seem to give
some meteors. Their distinct feature however - high brightness. Among
few captured samples many are of negative magnitudes.

Best regards, Mikhail