(meteorobs) Meteor over Ireland Feb.3,2010

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 18:38:04 EST 2010

Chris
I agree.Sea launch ICBM test is my best guess but cannot find any notice of a launch on land or sea in that area of the world.Also get information of a impact area  having been found but very unclear where in Ireland.
Ruled out decaying satellite.Three forecasted decays for that day but mostly just an estimation of decay times for this space junk.I email Ted at Satobss and Ted does not think this event was a decaying sat either.
Regards
Thomas Dorman