(meteorobs) Video Observations from Southern CA, January 3, 2010

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Mon Jan 4 09:43:32 EST 2010

That's interesting, Bob. Last year on the Quadrantid peak night, I had my highest sporadic rate in the last 4 years, 8.0 per hour. That's a lot for our skies, my average is only 3.3 . And I was also counting COM, DLM, JLE, and AHY, so they weren 't included in that count.

I'll have to look at the all sky camera plots from this year. I did not observe visually due to near Full Moon, and life threatening conditions that I'm just not prepared for.

Wayne