(meteorobs) satellite question

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:32:55 EST 2010

Chris and Marco,

Thanks for the feedback. The camera was not tracking and it was
pointed south. The objected moved approximately between 45 and 35
degrees altitude / 130 degrees azimuth. I will post a few pictures
later tonight. I'm fairly certain its some sort of satellite I was
just under the impression satellites moved faster than this.

Thanks,

Mike