(meteorobs) Any updates on this story USAF Fireball Reports

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 07:47:34 EST 2010

The " former" agency that handled this was Office of Public Affairs USAF Special Technology Agency(?) at Patrick AFB but that is dead ended for the time being. These former sources can be googled under the group that monitors the Nuclear Test Ban Treaty or Google: USAF Fireball report.

I spent a few wasted weeks last spring getting misinformed when all they had to tell me was that the reports were no longer unclassified.  Dr. Brown of Western Ontario used to be the person the USAF fireball reports were released through.  None of them are in the business and none will return phone calls.  Brown's office/Agency stopped returning calls to me once my chastisement of the Tagish Lake Recovery --whatchamacallit became public.

I recommend starting with the Public Affairs Office of Space Command and NASA's Meteoroid Office in Huntsville.  Don't be surprised if no one but the Public Affairs officers return calls as they are the only ones legally obliged to do so and they are not the ones in the know.
 I didn't see the original Rego statement.
Elton