(meteorobs) Any updates on this story USAF Fireball Reports

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 15:23:43 EST 2010

Andy,

This is my first attempt at trying to crack this nut. I've been
working on it since last summer but never wrote the list about it.

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean about the
hydra-multi-headed-tentacled approach-

but if you are suggesting that all readers of the meteor obs list
should start making inquiries into the USAF SC asking them to start
releasing meteor data to the scientific community again, I agree.

Should anyone on this list want to contribute to furthering this
effort they can submit inquires regarding the issue here:

http://www.afspc.af.mil/main/contactus.asp

It also wouldn't hurt to write your congressman and stress the
importance of sharing this information and the need for resolution of
this issue.

US Citizens can locate the contact information for your representative here:
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Thanks,

Mike