(meteorobs) Any updates on this story USAF Fireball Reports

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 8 20:13:36 EST 2010

Elton:

	I don't know where this miss information originates from.  Dr. Peter
Brown is an associate professor of Astronomy at the at the University
of Western Ontario.  See:
http://aquarid.physics.uwo.ca/~pbrown/      As far as I'm aware he
never worked at Los Alamos but has colleagues at this institution.
He is not semi-retired but is an active member of the University of
Western Ontario meteor group.  The UWO does operate an all-sky camera
system in conjunction with meteor radars.  See:
http://aquarid.physics.uwo.ca/cmor.htm

Ed Majden - MIAC Associate