(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for January 23-29, 2010

countdeiro at earthlink.net countdeiro at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 25 15:03:29 EST 2010

Hello Wayne and the GMO Forum,

My first post. Reading your last, I couldn't help but send this observation made by the famous comedian...W.C.Fields. A friend unexpectedly walked into the terminally ill Field's hospital room and discovered him reading the bible. When asked why he was reading it, as Fields was notoriously critical of all things religious...he responded..."Looking for a loop hole."

Best to all,

Count Deiro