(meteorobs) gamma Ursae Minorids

Ladislav Bálint ladislav.balint at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:43:21 EST 2010

Our meteor radar detected higher activity 20.1.2010 cca 4 - 6 h UT. Is this
time correct?
http://www.meteory.sk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=123&Itemid=15

Lately we have problem with receiving meteor reflections. It seems, that
transmitter which we choosed, (Val Venosta, Italy) already does not
transmit... :(