(meteorobs) French daytime fireball, July 13th, 06 h34 UT

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Wed Jul 14 09:32:19 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A French amateur astronomer witnessed a bright daytime fireball on July 13th, 06 h34 UT, from his car, while he was driving close to Aix-en-Provence (South-Eastern France, 43°30' N, 005°27' E).
I didn't receive any other reports on it yet, and was wondering if anybody had heard, seen, or recorded it from Italy or Switzerland. According to the witness, it appeared N or NNE from his position (I'm waiting for further information on the real trajectory). The fireball dazzled him, and took a green, and then red color, followed by an orange train.

Thanks in advance for your help and answers!
Clear skies,
Karl

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net