(meteorobs) Good Radio results fm early Delta Aquaruids??

Pierre Martin pmartin at teksavvy.com
Thu Jul 22 19:50:25 EDT 2010

Hello Michael,

During my late night outings this past weekend, I was certainly taking
notice of some early Delta Aquarids.  I'm not sure if I've seen them
that early before (would have to go back to check old reports).  With
the low radiant from 45 degrees latitude, it was a pleasant surprise
to even see any at this point of the month.

The Perseids, antihelions and Alpha Caps were also active.  Some very
weak but noticeable July Pegasids and c-Andromedids (as per Bob's
Meteor Activity outlook) on the previous weekend as well.  Sporadics
also showing increasing rates - much better compared to just one month
ago.

I will be catching up on long overdue reports soon ;)

- Pierre
Ottawa, Ontario