(meteorobs) Remarkable activity of Perseids on July ?

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Thu Jul 22 20:29:25 EDT 2010

Last week my son and I stepped outside to look at the stars for a moment as
it had been cloudy for many days (a late June gloom for this area) and we
stepped into a dim burst of meteors from close to our apex of about eight
meteors in two or three minutes. No other reports to now of unusual
activity which stopped quickly.