(meteorobs) Radio meteor observations for 1 March 09 - Oklahoma

James Beauchamp ok113cmdr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 1 23:28:16 EST 2010

Back from a short trip.

Got some really great captures today.  I'm starting to see a distinct pattern of objects just past midnight.

For March 1

07:08:15
07:56:50
09:51:45
09:55:10
10:31:19
11:57:25
12:38:35 - Big one
13:03:22 - Big one
14:11:18 - Big one
15:26:05
15:41:05
16:15:00 - Big one
19:40:55 - Very big - saturated the receiver.  Initial trail + debris "whisps" in spectrum
23:45:30 - Nice, loud, satellite pass

19:50:00 - ??  I have no idea what the hell this is, but it's a carrier wave that looks like it has orbital doppler, that changes frequency by about 20 Hz every 10 seconds or so, then back.  It is usually accompanied by a wierd pass of some wierd signal.