(meteorobs) Faint Sporadic Meteor?

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:17:06 EST 2010

The time would have been 9:28 PM EST, 3 hours after sunset. Probably not
late enough to rule out satellite 100%. I tried checking calsky this
morning, but the site was down. I will check it again to see if there are
any sat matches for that time / location.

I'm not sure what the image scale / magnification was. Its a new scope,
pretty small 98mm aperture.