(meteorobs) Two Bright Fireballs

countdeiro at earthlink.net countdeiro at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 17:52:47 EDT 2010

The smoke trail (couldn't call it a vapor trail) looks genuine for a single object. Very few single engine aircraft could produce that long contorted trail. Most aircraft flying at a constant altitude where temps would create a condensation trail have multiple engines (turbine or suck, squeeze, bang and blow)and you would see the two or more trails before they combine. This thing does however, does look like a "grazer" similar to the famous Yellowstone/Grand Teton video of a number of years ago. That meteor entered, traversed through the atmosphere and said "bye bye".

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536