(meteorobs) Two Bright Fireballs

Fries, Marc D (3225) Marc.D.Fries at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 17 21:40:00 EDT 2010

I believe I saw the trail shown in the golf course video.  I stared at it
for a while because it was prominent and long-lasting, but it was caused by
an airplane.  I was waiting for my car to be smog tested at the time and so
was just standing around in a park talking on the phone (i.e. "working
hard").  The time and place seem to match. This is definitely not the same
event observed from Yuba City.

Cheers,
Marc Fries