(meteorobs) A meteor or a sat flash?- radio gives it away

James Beauchamp ok113cmdr at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 2 22:54:32 EDT 2010

Nice, Tom.  Just curious, how many total hits do you get - approximate average?  I'm seeing them start about an hour after local midnight and last until around local noon.  Average one to two good hits per hour with persistant scatter here.  At least one to two per day are big ones with spectral details from fragmentation.

Wish I had the camera setup you do.  Tried a Sony CCD with no luck.