(meteorobs) A meteor or a sat flash?- radio gives it away

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 13:17:06 EDT 2010

AHhhh!  They do exist!  I've always been told that a flash or "point meteor" is one of perspective.  In this case the observer is staring up the barrel of a meteor coming right at them. The explainatioin makes sense to me.

Actually, I've seen a couple in my life but not an image until now.  Another strike through on my bucket list.

Good follow through in validating it as well.  The talent on this list is awesome.

Regards,
Elton  in the Poconos of Pennsylvania where one can see from horizon to horizon 360°.