(meteorobs) To Cloudbait. re: Very slow meteor 2010 Oct 29 01:52:07 UT from Italy

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Tue Nov 2 01:20:10 EDT 2010

Chris, Nico presents an interesting question.

I think any satellite, stationary or in an earth orbit, would exibit a false
"artificial" orbit ANYWHERE because it is coming from a variable position
around Earth at the time of re-entry.

The likelyhood of it appearing to have an orbit similar to Earth would be
very remote given the large "false orbits" that are possible, in my opinion.

I think Nico has a slow Meteoroid........do you think so too?

YCSentinel